Travel across southern Gran Canaria by boat, following the shore around the island's most popular areas. A complete fleet of boats that allow you regular connections between the different ports as well as visiting the best towns.
Sail comfortably and enjoy the sun and the great weather while watching the beautiful coast of Gran Canaria. Traveling along the best places on your holidays easy.
- Wide range of departure times in each port.
- Fleet with plenty of seating available and glass-bottomed with views of the sea bed.
- Intermediate stops before final destination.
- Links between the ports of Gran Canaria:
- Arguineguin - Puerto de Mogan - Arguineguin.
- Arguineguin - Puerto Rico - Arguineguin.
The booking fee includes payment processing, cancellation services, voucher issuance, supplier charges and customer service.
- Blue Bird boat - Puerto rico
Puerto Base Street - Puerto Rico, Mogán. 35130
Departures Puerto Rico - Mogan:
- Blue Bird boat - Arguineguin
Arguineguin Port. Arguineguin St. Mogan, Las Palmas. 35140
Departure Arguineguin - Mogan: 10:45 - 11:45 - 12:45 - 13:45 - 14:45 - 15:45
Return Mogan - Arguineguin:
Boat departures from monday to sunday.