A short walk along the south coast of the island of Lobos to "El Puertito" by boat with underwater vision, with wonderful views of Isla de Lobos, Fuerteventura and Lanzarote. Anchoring of 25 min. to take a bath, feed the fish and practice snorkeling. The price includes roundtrip ferry tickets, a drink and snorkeling equipment on board. It is possible to combine leaving in the first boats of regular line and to return in the last, for example: it is possible to be in the boat of the 10h and to return in the 18h.
Only 200 people are allowed to enter the Lobos islet, which forces the visitor to plan his visit in advance. So before visiting Isla de Lobos YOU MUST manage your authorization or permission, with a maximum anticipation of three (3) days.
• Round trip boat ticket: Corralejo - Isla de Lobos - Corralejo.
• Mini-Cruise & Snorkel activity on the Glass Botom Boat to El Puertito and 25 minutes to watch the fish and swim.
• Glasses and tube for snorkeling.
• A drink on board.
• Compulsory Travel Insurance.
• Port taxes and fees.
* Does not include pick up at the hotel
***Babies from 0 to 3 years, FREE
Hours and days of activity
Daily departures, except:
1 and 6 January, 16 July (Virgen del Carmen Day), 25 December and cancellations due to bad weather.
The client can choose between going by ferry from Corralejo pier (10:00 | 11:00 | 12:00 | 13:00 | 14:00 | 15:30 | 16:30*). Once in Isla de Lobos, you have free time to enjoy the island of Lobs. Regardless of the time at which they have arrived, you must be at the pier of Isla de Lobos at 14:15 hours to board the boat that will perform the activity of Minicrucero & Snorkel.
* You must stay on board to carry out the activity
Once you finish the activity at 14:00, you have the option to return to Corralejo or disembark in Lobos Island and return in the boats at 14:15 |16:00 | 17:00 | 18:00**.
** Only available in high season.
• Bring enough water and food.
• Wear suitable and comfortable shoes for walking (sports shoes and flip flops).
• Use sunscreen (creams, hats, umbrellas ...).
• Do not leave trash.
• Respect the signs.