Guachinche Route - 4 or 6 hours
Get to know Tenerife's traditional gastronomy by visiting some of its wineries and enjoying its Guachinches, establishments where home-made food and home-grown wine are sold.
There you will find the best dishes made with the best raw materials in the area and with all the love of its people.
The route will start at La Casa del Vino, where you will be able to taste three different wines (red, white and rosé) paired with an assortment of Canary Island cheeses. You will learn about the extraordinary history of our wines and taste some of the best wines of the island.
Afterwards, you will visit the Guachinche, where you will start tasting the dishes of our traditional gastronomy (you will be able to choose from a selection of starters and grilled meats), accompanied by the best wine of the area.
The last stop will be at Bodegas Monje, where you will enjoy a guided tour and have coffee while enjoying the wonderful views of the northern coast of Tenerife.
This route lasts approximately 4 hours and is carried out from Monday to Sunday.
You will have 1 or 2 guides, depending on the size of the group, who will accompany you throughout the route.
• You will enjoy a gastronomic excursion called "La Ruta del Guachinche".
• You will learn about the gastronomic and ecological culture of Tenerife.
• You will take one of the most famous routes on the island.
Pick up service:
Pickup times vary by area:
- South of Tenerife: 9:00 am
- Santa Cruz: 10:30 am
- Puerto de la Cruz: 11:00 am
- Transportation throughout the route, from the pickup point in the morning to the return point in the afternoon.
- Entrance to La Casa del Vino + wine and cheese tasting.
- Guided visit to the Museum + audiovisual projection on the history of wine on the island.
- Lunch and drink at the selected Guachinche.
- Guided visit to Bodegas Monje + glass of sweet wine + coffee.
- Minimum number of people per reservation: 2
- Activity with minimum capacity: There is a possibility that the reservation may be cancelled due to not covering the minimum number of participants. In that case, the alternative will be offered a date or the possibility to cancel and receive a full refund.
- The departure will be made with enough time to arrive at the first place around 12:00.
- The Guachinche may vary in case the chosen one closes the days chosen for the route, or for holidays, but we have several Guachinches that have the same quality, location and permits.
- Although it is not a route designed for children, there are children's menus in all Guachinches, so we will charge 50% for children from 3 to 11. Children up to 2 years old do not have to pay.
- The tour ends approximately at 16:00, not counting the travel time back to the customer's accommodation.