Get inside one of the most memorable Royal Castles of Europe, the “Royal Palace of Madrid”, with a behind the scenes access.Highlights
- Don't miss out on one of the most visited spots in Madrid
- Step inside la Armería Real and la Farmacia Real
- Immerse yourself in Spanish history where everything foggy becomes clear thanks to your top notch guide
The Royal Palace of Madrid used to be the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. Nowadays, the palace is also used exclusively for receptions, ceremonies and official events. The Royal Palace is also called Palacio de Oriente, due to its close proximity to the “Plaza de Oriente” square, which is on the east (Oriental) side of the palace.
Our visit also includes a tour around the following spots:
- Official Lounges: Grandiose, well preserved and stylish, each room has its own personality.
- Royal Armouries: Armors, shields and weapons of all kinds are one of the most important collections in the world.
- Royal Pharmacy: Hundreds of bottles of different shapes and sizes that will make us go back in time. It houses the best recreation laboratory.
English and Spanish
Redeem informationVoucher type
Printed Voucher. Print and bring the voucher to enjoy the activity.LocationStarting point:
Plaza de Isabel IIEnd point
: Same as starting pointScheduleOpening dates
08:30 - 10:30
14:45 - 16:45Duration
: 1,5 HoursGuiding options
Guiding type: Guide
Group type: SharedRecommendations
This tour is not recommended to people who can't walk for long periods of time.
The activity includes:
Characteristics: Duration of the tour: 1 hour and a half. Guide languages: English and Spanish. Meeting point: Metro Opera Station. Tour start time: Depending on the option selected. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start time. End point : Metro Opera Station. Should an emergency arise, please call to the following telephone number: +34 91 129 34 83. Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you.