• Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
• From 10 people we can organize extra days
• From July 15th to September 15th the departures will be daily except Fridays.
Visit to Puerto de Mogan
One guide will go with the costumers during 20 minutes explaining the different points of interest and the history of Puerto de Mogan. After that the costumer will have about 1 hour of free time to delight the village.
Our departure port is Mogan and during 3 hours they will discover the last natural coast of Gran Canaria. We’ll sail from Puerto de Mogan to Tasarte (farmers village) where we will turn back to the beach called El Perchel. This fabulous place is only reachable by boat. We’ll be there about 1 hour and 30 minutes and that would be the time for the costumer to do some snorkelling and take the typical Spanish lunch we’ll serve on board.
Canarian Potatoes with Red Pepper Sauce, Spanish Omelette with onion, Fuet (Kind of Salami) and Bread with Alioli Sauce.
Included Drinks during the trip
o Soft Drinks (Frist Brands) and Juices
o Sparkling and Still Water
o Sangria (homemade)
SCHEDULE FOR WEDNESDAY AND SUNDAY
- 8:30 a 9:30 Pick up Hotels
- 9:30 a 10:00 Guided Visit
- 10:00 a 11:00 Free time in Puerto de Mogán
- 11:00 a 14:00 Boat Trip
- 14:00 Drop off to the hotels
SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY
- 9:30 a 10:30 Pick up Hotels
- 10:30 a 11:00 Guided Visit
- 11:00 a 13:00 Free time in Puerto de Mogán
- 13:00 a 16:00 Boat Trip
- 16:00 Drop off to the hotels
** The schedules are approximate.